discosition
PostRank 3
PostRank 3

Anschreiben in Englisch
23.07.2013 20:56
Hallo. Ich bitte um Kritik und korrektur meines Anschreibens.
Das Anschreiben geht an einen großen Software Konzern und wird über das Bewerbungsportal versendet.
Ansprechparter habe ich nicht. Ist auch nicht möglich rauszubekommen.

Zitat:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have pleasure in applying for the advertised position, as an Interaction Designer on your website. I would like to support your product design department in developing the intuitive and delightful face of the new *FIRMENNAME*. The social and environmental commitment of the *FIRMENNAME* and especially the endeavor to act sustainably as a global player and leading provider of business software enthuses me. Also the sense of your responsibility for humans and the environment, which takes a big part in my bachelor thesis (“*TITEL DER THESIS”) inspires me. I would deerly like to be a part of a company that represents the same values as I do.

My qualifications and skills:
Five years of professional experience as a media designer for digital and print media
Passion for individual and intuitive graphic designs
Motivation for new trends and technologies

I finished my studies as Bachelor of Arts in Media Management at the University of Applied Sciences, *ORT DER UNI*, in February. During my studies I have actively participated in practical media-related projects. Through these projects, I have accumulated a broad range of experience in this working areas like user experience design, usability engineering (interaction design), information architectures and web development.

Personal profil:
Creative and committed
Quick comprehension
Organizational skills with a structured way of working
Open and tolerant and I see myself as a team player

I am highly motivated and look forward to the varied challenges/requirements/work which a position in your company would offer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

*VOR UND ZUNAME*