Digital Software Sales @ Adobe – Munich
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Through our customers, we power digital content and apps—websites, ads, video games, magazines, movies and images—across every screen. We focus on two market categories where content is critical: Digital Media and Digital Marketing. Producing and publishing the world’s most compelling content is the heart of our Digital Media business, and optimizing investments in that content is the basis of our Digital Marketing business. No other company helps manage the entire lifecycle of content like we do.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced Sales and Marketing teams that are selling the market-leading Digital Marketing and Digital Media software to some of Germany's biggest companies. You will get to learn current trends and predicted trends that really matter to Business Leaders as the growth of Digital Marketing and e-commerce continues at a rapid pace. These internships are best suited to those who wish to pursue a career in sales or account management within the technology or digital marketing and digital media sector. Positions come with a competitive salary and full training will be provided.
You will be responsible for all in-bound sales activity – marketing leads, monitoring forums and online chat, generating audiences for webinars and events and all follow up communication. This will be achieved via a combination of email and telephone marketing campaigns. In addition you are also required to contact existing customers and promote our Digital offerings moving from licence agreements to a subscription model.
- Effective utilisation of available research resources to profile organisations
- Updating of systems in a timely manner to ensure customers are accurately profiled
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Completion of targeted sales calls per day
- Organisation and confirmation of meetings
- Generation of targeted audiences plus follow-up communications after events
- Supporting Sales teams with calls and attendance at events
Desired Skills and Experience
- Registered student at a university for the entire duration of the internship
- Strong communication skills, fluency in German a must, English intermediate level+
- Strong affinity towards sales as well as career aspirations in sales
- Strong presentation skills via phone and web
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly-motivated with a strong desire to over-achieve
- Self-managing and self-educating
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A flexible, pro-active “can-do” attitude
- Professional and presentable with an out-going personality
- Availability for a 12 months contract - 20hrs a week
About this company
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging experiences happen, and we fuel the content creation and delivery ecosystem in a way no other technology company can.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Adobe's business is focused on the opportunities in two key growth markets—Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
Adobe's content authoring solutions lead the industry, enabling our customers to more effectively produce, distribute, and monetize digital content.
Adobe delivers the most innovative solutions for optimizing marketing campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar.
Adobe Employees around the Globe:
Bei Interesse PM[/b]