englisches Bewerbungsschreiben

Forum Login | Registrieren
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Bewerbunganschreiben für Vollzugsbeamter / ...Bewerbung studentische Hilfskraft Probleme bei ...
Autor Nachricht
Markus_blub
Gast

englisches Bewerbungsschreiben
18.11.2009 16:18
Hallo,

Ich möchte im nächsten Jahr ein Praktikum in Australien machen. Ein Cover Letter habe ich geschrieben und möchte euch nun um Verbesserungsvorschläge bitten.

"Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to enquire about the possibility of doing a practical placement in the accounting or controlling department during the period XXXX 2010 to XXXX 2010.

As you will see from my enclosed CV, I am a student of Business Administration at the University of XXXX who graduates with a Bachelor of Science at the end of XXXX and I am concentrating in accounting, finance and in business informatics. Currently I am interning for XXXX in the department of XXXX. In this professional environment I am supporting the team of XXXX along the entire process of the annual audit. Thereby I am working autonomously in my areas like preparing plannings of audit procedures or testing internal control systems of global-working concerns.

From the current vacancies on your website I noticed that you typically look for applicants who have good communications skills and teamworking ability. On my CV I have included examples of when I have demonstrated such attributes through my part-time work as an student research assistant and in working for the XXXX as the XXXX. I have a can-do attitude and I can assure you that I would be happy to do a range of work and contribute positively to your department.

I speak German as my mother tongue and my English skills are good. Additionally, I have improve my English skills during my time in school and courses of Business English at university.

I would be very grateful if you would consider my application and contact me if there are any vacancies. I look forward to hearing from you."

Ich freue mich auf eure Antworten.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Markus

Professionelle Bewerbungsvorlagen

- Sofort Ausfüllen im Online-Editor -

Gast

covering letter
19.11.2009 09:18
Ich bin zwar nicht der Englisch-Profi, aber inhaltlich spricht mich dein covering letter durchaus an. Es kommt auch zum Ausdruck für welchen Bereich du dich bewirbst. Das fehlt mir bei vielen anderen Bewerbungen.

Allerdings schaut es für mich wie ein Schuss ins Blaue aus. Gibt es eventuell die Möglichkeit, dass du dich per E-Mail vorab erkundigst, ob das Unternehmen entsprechende Praktikas anbietet? Dann könntest du den Einleitungssatz etwas individueller gestalten und dich gleich auf den Vorabkontakt beziehen.
Bewerbunganschreiben für Vollzugsbeamter / ...Bewerbung studentische Hilfskraft Probleme bei ...
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen