Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Was sind die Tätigkeitsfelder eines ...Frühester Eintrittstermin
Autor Nachricht
dooksy
PostRank 1
PostRank 1

I need some information and help!Bewerbung als Mitarbeiter
20.06.2014 09:42
I hope this is the right place to write about my issue.

In September 2014 my wife is moving to Bayreuth because of her job.I would like to join her in Germany but my level of german is basic and I wonder if someone can help me write CV in german for a production or warehouse operative.

I worked in various warehoses so I have experience in this branch.I also have B,C and E driving licence.

All in all I am just wondering what are my chances to get a job where communication is not vital and if someone can write me short CV that I can email it to companies.

Thank you for your help.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Andreas Rimpler
PostRank 8
PostRank 8

Zu: I need some information and help!Bewerbung als Mitarbeiter
20.06.2014 12:44
Hey dooksy,

what's with your wife? Isn't she able, to help you?

Best regrets from Duisburg
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
dooksy
PostRank 1
PostRank 1

20.06.2014 13:08
Not really.She is a hairdresser and she already got a job.
I would just need short lebenslauf in german for warehose op or similar to send around companies or agencies.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Geisteskind
Gast

22.06.2014 00:00
Hello dooksy,

to write to you your curriculum vitae, I need your data and facts. In addition should have the curriculum vitae a special design. An exact representation is not possible here.

If you have sent your professional and educational development, I will translate this into German.
Here you can download a good curriculum vitae design. This can serve you as a creation pattern. They can dispose my translation so:

http://www.bewerbung-tipps.com/vorlagen/lebenslauf/details/technische-assistentin-fuer-informatik-it-513.html

With dear greetings

Geisteskind
Geisteskind
Gast

22.06.2014 09:57
Hello dooksy,

today tomorrow I have perused your desire once more. Could it be that you have mistaken the curriculum vitae for the job application letter?

With dear greetings

Geisteskind
Was sind die Tätigkeitsfelder eines ...Frühester Eintrittstermin
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen