Forum Login | Registrieren
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Anschreiben nach 1 Jährigem Praktikum, ÜbernahmeBewerbung als Schulsekretärin
Autor Nachricht
Gast

Bewerbung in englisch als maurer
05.12.2008 16:38
Application as a bricklayer

Their place announcement under: [Link nur für registrierte Nutzer sichtbar] vom 05.12.2008

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in this occupational field because I see my strengths in the technical
and craft area also by the education in the structural engineering skilled worker.

In the training workshop of the guild I built small masonry from lime sandstone DF
and also masonry with up to 2000 stones NF.

After the first six months I also carried
out with a colleague independently the work orders of our education master and effected various rebuilding measures in the ?guild of the building trade? Bau Innung at Lübeck.

Blinding of outside facades, the stair construction, the masonry
reorganisation as well as wall breakthroughs and the installation of Doors also belonged to the education.

In addition to my education I finished three training periods in the companies ?Henning Hochbau?, ?construction industry of August Rosehr?, and "Bertold Möller" where I could extend my knowledge in the following main focuses: in the refurbishment of old buildings buildings, walls were broken and steel bearers built-in for a new space division; in the new building I have placed Porotonstone, have installed independently door falls and have mounted stairs of concrete finished parts.

I would like to use this knowledge and abilities now as an Trainie the 3rd
teaching year with you.

I am pleased about your invitation for a personal discussion
very much.

Yours sincerely

Professionelle Bewerbungsvorlagen

- Sofort Ausfüllen im Online-Editor -

Marco74
Gast

Zu: Bewerbung in englisch als maurer
06.12.2008 15:24
Find ich schon ganz gut. Zur Rechtschreibung kann ich leider nicht viel sagen Wink

Aber warum schreibst du denn "Their place announcement under: [Link nur für registrierte Nutzer sichtbar] vom 05.12.2008"?
Anschreiben nach 1 Jährigem Praktikum, ÜbernahmeBewerbung als Schulsekretärin
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen