USA Bewerbung als Praktikant, Maschinenbau

Forum Login | Registrieren
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Bewerbung als BuchhändlerinBewerbung für das Abiturientenprogramm zur ...
Autor Nachricht
Gast12345
Gast

USA Bewerbung als Praktikant, Maschinenbau
08.10.2015 12:07
Hey Leute!

nachdem ich in meinen Freundeskreis durchsucht habe und keine amerikanische Bekannte gefunden habe brauche ich online Hilfe!

Der amerikanische Lebenslauf(RESUME) entscheidet sich ja etwas vom deutschen. Ich habe mich bereits informiert und würde gerne wissen, ob sprachliche (vielleicht auch inhaltliche?!) Fehler vorhanden sind.

Hier also erstmal das Resume. Das Format ist natürlich etwas anders als das original, das wurde nicht übernommen:

Deeply committed student with a vast knowledge and the ability to acquire new information very fastly. I love to learn new things and I always try to do more than required.

Education
 2014 - present University ***
o Business Administration (B.SC.)
 2013 - present University ****
o Mechanical Engineering (B.SC.)

Work experience
Formula student team ****, adress, 2013-2015
 Worked voluntarily in the formula student electric team in which students build a race car
 I was responsible for the skin with a total budget of 10.000€. I planned the whole project, modeled it with a 3D CAD program ( Creo parametrics 2.0) and manufactured it
Big Company, adress; 2014-present
 Worked as a guide in the steel plant of *big company* I guided visitors and customers across the steel plant
 Broad knowledge of the production and properties of steel and the ability to speak fascinatingly in front of a huge audience

Fahrzeugbau *small company*, adress; 0701/2013 - 09/13/2013
 Obligatory internship during my studies at university
 Gained practical experience in the areas of machining, forming processes and welding.
Additional skills

 Languages: German(Mother tongue), English (C1), Italian (B2), Spanish (A1), Polish(A1)
 Computer skills
o Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
o Programming with C and Matlab
o SQL
o 3D CAD program Creo Parametrics 2.0 and Pro/ENGINEER

Im Folgenden habe ich jetzt noch das Anschreiben (Cover letter). Es ist noch nicht ganz fertig, es fehlt noch ein passender Schlussteil. Es wäre aber super wenn einer auch dort drüber schauen könnte.

Adress of applicant

Adress of company

Application for an internship in the area of construction at your location in *city* in March 2016

Dear Ms. ***,

My father told me once that *** creates the ‘Mercedes’ among the laser machine-tools. Your internet presence totally confirms my father’s opinion. Furthermore *** has always had a steady growth of employees despite the global economic crisis in 2008 which was really extraordinary for an international company.

Actually I want to do more than an internship. I want to apply my university knowledge and further your company. I am a student in 5. Semesters Bachelors degree of Mechanical Engineering and I can’t wait to start to engineer. I can’t wait to learn new things. To be precise; I want to support your development processes of new diode lasers. I was already able to manage my own project with a total budget of 10.000€ during my work at the formula student team ‘***’. The team builds a complete racecar whereby I was responsible for the skin of the car. I gained experience in computer aided design and on top of that I deepened my ability to work in a team. But a today’s engineer also has to face the economic point of view. Due to that I also study business administration to be able to make decision about the financial aspects of a project.

Ein paar Sätze plus Schlussteil kommen noch dran, das ist aber das was ich bisher habe.

Riesen Dank hierfür!!
Beste Grüße aus ***

Professionelle Bewerbungsvorlagen

- Sofort Ausfüllen im Online-Editor -

Gast

Zu: USA Bewerbung als Praktikant, Maschinenbau
09.11.2015 10:02
Ich bin sehr schlecht im Englisch. Aber ich würde sagen, dass Anschreiben ist sehr deutsch gehalten. Ein paar Dinge würde ich ändern.

Bsp.:

Your internet presence totally confirms my father’s opinion.
-> Your internet presence confirms my father’s opinion totally.

Actually I want to do more than an internship.
-> Actually I'd like to do more than an internship.

I am a student in 5. Semesters Bachelors degree of Mechanical Engineering and I can’t wait to start to engineer.
-> I am a student in 5. Semesters Bachelors degree of Mechanical Engineering and I can’t wait to start my career as engineer.
Bewerbung als BuchhändlerinBewerbung für das Abiturientenprogramm zur ...
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen